You don’t close a sale; you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise. – Patricia Fripp
However well you’re performing in business at the moment, you can do even better! Whether a product, a service or an idea, nowadays, we are all in the business of selling. Being skilled at persuading, influencing and convincing others is a pre-requisite for leadership today.
Imagine for a moment how your life would be different if it were possible to close every single client, should you choose to. What would you be able to achieve? What about if your whole organisation would be using the same model you are using to achieve great results?
During this Masterclass you will have the advantage of:
- Gaining the knowledge of the foundations of NLP and discovering the underlying models that have given rise to this dynamic practice.
- Getting empowering beliefs that will change the way you experience and interact with the world around you.
- Taking part in an NLP Masterclass that has been fully adapted to fit the needs of the nowadays’ top business managers.
- Learning alongside people that want to take their business to the next level.
- Mastering the NLP Sales model that enables everyone to create results that only few did in the past.
What will I learn?
The Foundations of NLP – the key to establishing the mindset that wins sales
- Empowering beliefs about money and selling
- How to maintain personal integrity and congruency when selling
- A simple model of communication that will enable you to always get your message across
How to Create Change
- Understand and change your beliefs to empower yourself
- How to take control of your Body and your Mind
- How to set well-formed goals and outcomes that you will achieve
- Enable people to set and achieve their goals and outcomes
- Learn the keys to successful outcomes
Rapport – the cornerstone of communication, persuasion and influence
- How to very quickly establish communication that builds openness and trust
- Match and mirror physiology so that people unconsciously identify with you
- Use your voice to build rapport rapidly on the telephone
Pre-Framing & Re-Framing – how to overcome the 4 major objections in selling!
- Use linguistic presuppositions to set the expectations of your call or meeting
- Use advanced language patterns to overcome objections elegantly
- Design effective time-release suggestions
Questions that Get the Sale – which questions to ask to get the information you need
- The most effective ‘openers’ in any sales context
- Uncover the real outcome of any meeting of sales call
- How to differentiate ‘process’ from ‘content’ questions
- Discover your clients’ unique buying strategy and double your sales with just 3 questions!
Presenting to Have Your Clients Buy – how to structure your sales pitch
- Discover your clients’ value-based hot buttons
- Establish yourself as their preferred supplier
- Know when and how to use either the carrot or the stick approach
- How to use meta-programs to subtly influence and create desire
Closing – how to close a sale easily and naturally
- Know when to close at the right time
- Elicit states of decisiveness
- How to subtly re-confirm your clients’ needs
How is the Masterclass structured?
Based on NLP, this 3-day Masterclass is an intensive, highly interactive and fast paced training. As such, it combines an exciting blend of teaching, live demonstrations and exercised-based learning modules. The Masterclass combines elements from NLP, Transactional Analysis, Coaching, Lean Six Sigma so look forward to not only developing your influencing skills but also to completely transform your current thinking about ‘selling’ and making money.
What if I attend this Masterclass?
What this Masterclass results in is greater competence and flexibility. By the end of this training course you will be able to:
- Understand the nature of rapport and how to establish this with everybody.
- Assess clients’ buying strategies and adjust your behaviour accordingly to meet your clients’ needs.
- Demonstrate an awareness of why people buy in different ways.
- Understand what the client is saying to you, even when they are not speaking.
- Understand and demonstrate the sales process, verbally and non-verbally.
- Use language to influence and persuade.
- Develop the most excellent sensory acuity.
- Demonstrate the ability to close every deal if you choose to.
Should I attend?
Success does not accidentally or randomly happen to some people and not others. It is created by certain ways of thinking and acting. It is advised, though not compulsory, to have trained to at least NLP Practitioner level before attending this course. Your competitors may be there! So our question to you is: YOU CAN AFFORD TO ATTEND?